Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Magic City Con, June 24 - 26


Greetings, fellow Earthlings, and especially those who live within an easy drive of Birmingham, Alabama. This very weekend, I'll be joining you all at this year's Magic City Con.

Magic City Con is Birmingham's premier convention for science fiction, fantasy, gaming, cosplay, and all things that make us fans feel right at home. It's being held at the Hyatt Regency Birmingham - Wynfrey Hotel, adjacent to the Riverchase Galleria. Doors open and 3:00 pm, Friday June 24, and the show continues through Sunday afternoon. There are special guests, artists, game rooms, discussion panels, and (of course) awesome vendors galore.

I'll be sharing a booth with my good friend, Birmingham's very own space opera queen, author Teresa Howard, whom I've known since my years with the Hoover Library Write Club (and whose story, "Dead In Me," was featured in my Summer Gothic anthology). Come stop by our table and see what's on offer!

(I'll give you a hint: Books. Lots of books. And possibly discounts.)

On a personal note, this will be my first SF convention since I started writing full-time as my career. Stay masked, stay safe, and I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment