Wednesday, February 4, 2015

"River Ascending" in Leading Edge #66


This is a much-tardy post, but my latest story, "River Ascending," has just appeared in the newest issue of Leading Edge Magazine, available now from Amazon! BUY IT.

What's extra cool is that for the first time one of my stories has been illustrated, with some fantastic artwork provided by Jake Giddens. Also in the magazine are Hoen Taylor's "Killing Einstein" and Sarah E. Seeley's "Driveless," as well as a selection of poetry and reviews. Check it out!

After a highly productive November I plan to get back on the short fiction wagon this year. While I hope to find paying homes for most of my work, I hereby pledge to present the long-promised next installment of The Whisper right here on this blog in one week's time or die trying.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment