Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 is GO


Once again, National Novel Writing Month is on, and once more I'm plowing my way through 50,000 words while acting as Birmingham's Municipal Liaison. My goal this year is to finally complete The Ghost Cauldron, which I started in Nano 2010 and continued in 2011.

So, if you're both a writer and a lunatic with no concept of reasonable expectations or healthy aspirations, sign up yourself here, check out our regional forum here, or visit my personal Nano page here (under my nom de guerre, Tycho Brahe). This year the state of Delaware has declared Word War on us, so that should be pretty interesting. Can one southern city take on an entire state? I guess we'll find out.

Now leave me alone. I'm writing.

 

EDIT: Southampton, England had joined the word war battle, and being Eastern Hemisphere they've got a little head start on us.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being our leader! I went to the Little Prof write in. I got a lot done! Thanks for the plugs and keeping us going. We're listening!

    ReplyDelete