Thursday, August 23, 2012

Bad Writer No Blog

I know, I know... I've been negligent about tending the blog for a while. To be fair, I've spent a bit of that time in Africa on Safari, visiting Victoria Falls, tooling around Zanzibar, and randomly taking pictures of guys like this fella:


Ah, hell, just have a look at my whole Flickr page if you're interested.

Anyway, I've got a couple of new story sales coming down the pipe, which I'll announce as soon as they're in print. Summer Gothic is doing well at the moment, and I happen to know that all the copies in the local library system stay checked out pretty much all the time. I'm gearing up a couple of workshops for Write Club in the fall, one on making your own ebooks and one on surviving NaNoWriMo. And to make up for my absence from this blog all summer, here's a free story:

No comments:

Post a Comment